Friday, April 28, 2006

I got tired of crying every night...

And i got tired of waiting for something or someone. I just needed to know who was there for me, but at the end I found myself all alone. But, what can I do? Nothing at all, just watch the walls of my castle falling apart. Now I started over. I look for something better, something new. I don't know if it might be better or not, but it's kind of new. Now you came back, asking for something you threw away.

Now I'm the heartless. I let my pain kill me and I don't feel sorry for it. I learnt my lessons. I just wonder, would thing be alright? Something may change? or I'll just keep asking myself why the world is falling and right on me.

I know I'm not alone, but sometimes you need things that cannot be given by a friend. I don't use my memory to cheer me up anymore, because that hurts more that you may believe. But you don't care anymore. Then I won't neither.

I only have one reason to smile. My heart died and it'll stay that way a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home