Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Feeling not really well and my braing wanted to work...

Every time you walk
You better look behind
Cause I’ve became a shadow
That will haunt you ‘till the end.

I guess this is just my punishment
For being cold and cruel with you
But to me honest
You deserve it.

You cheated on me,
You made me hurt myself
You never give a shit about me.

Now you say it is too late,
But it seems you’re doing the same you did before,
Your words turned meaningless
You’re just a bunch of lies and nothing more.

I’ve noticed you played with me,
You turned your back when I looked for your hand,
But now you’ll harvest what you planted.

Don’t cry
I don’t deserve anybody’s tears
All the pain you’re feeling now
Thank yourself for reaching it.

Now I’ll watch you fall
Like a bird hit by a ball,
Now I’ll watch you bleed
Like I did for you.

The funnies part of all:
You blamed me for what happened
But the truth is that witnesses know what they saw,
So if you really care like you said you do
I don’t know why you ran away
Like you always have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home